1. ICT Solutions
The Application assists doctors with the delivery and viewing of laboratory results from their mobile devices.
The application has the following features including:
- Patient-centric electronic results
- Easy enrolment and registration
- Secure pin entry to unlock application
- Automatic updating of patient data
- Result caching for offline availability
- Sorting of patient lists alphabetically and chronologically
- Easy search facility
- Cumulative patient view
- Cumulative test view
- Graphical result data
To reduce the time you need to spend completing the required paper work, Pathologists Lancet Kenya has introduced the Lancet Kenya Care Card. This Care Card is encoded with patients' unique identification number that links to patient’s details, insurance/medical scheme information, any discount approved on our database.
With the Lancet Kenya Care Card, there will be no need to fill out forms anymore at the patient's next visit.
Through the Lancet Kenya Care Card, patients will have:
- Enhanced service experience by reducing the time spent filling forms at every visit.
- Historical data charts generated from their test results for chronic diseases such as diabetic profiles thyroid profiles, HIV monitoring etc.
- Integrated demographics and credit information.
- It will also facilitate links to electronic validation of insurance membership, exclusions and credit limits.
- The chronic disease care program, that allows regular clients/customers to benefit from discount packages and credit facilities
Pathportal caters for single-user accounts, group practices, multi-user accounts and combinations thereof. This allows members of larger practices, clinics or hospitals to have access to not just their own records, but those of their colleagues and partners too.
Path Portal allows doctors to:
- View reports online
- Search, print out or save to disk
- Acquire paperless reporting solution at no additional cost.
- Access a styled e-mail type interface so that users can very quickly overcome the learning curve of figuring out how to navigate to their reports.
- All this while providing access to your latest results within as little as two clicks
2. Roaming Phlebotomy
At Pathologists Lancet Kenya, we work with you to minimise pre-analytical errors and improve efficiency through cooperative partnership. We provide special arrangements to our esteemed supporting doctors/clinicians, referring laboratories, hospitals and clients for collection of samples and delivery of results through a networking phlebotomy and courier service.
If you don’t have an in-house staff capable of handling specimen collection, we have trained roaming phlebotomists available to visit doctors’ suites/clinics on short notice during daytime 7-days a week, and clients’ offices/business premises/residence with prior booking. Samples are collected at no extra charge, and results are delivered back to the client as print outs and electronic copies through our couriers and IT network.